We are certified to administer seasonal and regular immunizations as well as those needed for travel.
Book an appointment or come to our store and we will serve you as soon as possible.
BC Centre for Disease Control is the best source of up-to-date information concerning health alerts both nationally and internationally. Click here or on logo to access website.
For more information on influenza:
These immunizations are NOT publicly funded vaccines:
- Typhim, Vivotif (for protection against typhoid fever)
- Dukoral (for protection against traveler’s diarrhea)
The Public Health Agency of Canada website lists immunizations required for travel outside of Canada.
We can provide some immunizations without a fee. Examples include:
- MMR (for protection against Mumps, Measles, Rubella)
- TDaP (for protection against Diptheria, Pertussis (whooping cough), Tetanus)
- Pneumovax (for protection against pneumonia)
BC Routine Immunization Schedules
The Adult Immunization schedule is for adults 18 years of age and older who were NOT immunized in childhood